Twin Aspen Dental Prevention Plan
What is the Twin Aspen Dental Prevention Plan?
The Twin Aspen Dental Center mission is to provide the highest quality oral health care for you and your family. We believe the best way to keep you healthy is to prevent dental disease before it begins. To promote our commitment to this philosophy, we want to partner with you by offering our prevention plan. The plan is a reduced fee dental membership plan that allows individuals and families to receive preventative care in addition to quality dental treatment at reduced prices.
What Do You Get With Your Membership?
The annual membership includes two cleanings, two routine exams, all necessary x-rays, one emergency exam, and one fluoride application for children under the age of 18. Members also receive 25% off ALL dental services!
What Dental Services are Eligible for the 25% Discount?
All services offered at Twin Aspen Dental Center, with the exception of sleep apnea appliances and invisalign are included. Services that you may be referred out for are not included.
Who is Eligible?
You, your spouse, dependent children up to 21 years of age, and children over 21 with a developmental disability or physical handicap are eligible. Individuals under the age of 18 may only be members as the dependents of adults. This plan is for patients who do not have insurance.
Where are the Included Services Obtained?
Services covered by the plan are only offered at Twin Aspen Dental Center, located at 11031 S Pikes Peak Dr., Suite 102, in Parker, CO. The office telephone number is 303-841-7466. Participating providers include Dr. Richter and Dr. O’Neill.
What if I need Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings or Scaling and Root Planing?
If you are on a periodontal maintenance plan, you will receive your perio maintenance cleanings at the perio maintenance fee minus the fee for a normal prophy. 25% will still be deducted from this final total. The same applies to scaling and root planning (SRP).
When Can You Start Receiving Treatment?
All plan discounts will begin immediately upon signup. Members must remain in the plan for a minimum of 12 months. If a member chooses to terminate the plan contract before the end date, the remaining balance will be charged to the card on file and membership benefits will be forfeited.
How do I Join?
To join fill out the attached enrollment form and select one of the three methods of payment.
One lump sum payment by check or credit card.
Monthly by credit/debit card
Enclose valid credit/debit card number with expiration date and name of cardholder. Your card will be charged the first month and last month. Remaining monthly payments will be automatically charged to the same card on the day of the month in which you signed up for your plan. If this day falls on the weekend or on a holiday, it will be charged the Friday before or Monday after this date.
Monthly by checking account withdrawal
Enclose a check for the first and last month’s payment. Also include a voided check. Remaining payments will be deducted from your account on the day of the month in which you signed up for your plan.
Monthly membership fees
Individual member: $40
Member and one dependant: $75
Member and up to three dependants: $100
Member and four or more dependants: $120
Annual membership fees
Individual member: $450
Member and one dependant: $850
Member and up to three dependants: $1125
Member and four or more dependants: $1350
I understand the benefits, limitations, exclusions and requirements of the Plan and I agree to the following: I will remain in the plan and pay membership fees for a minimum of 12 months. Where permitted by law, payment of less than 12 months’ membership fees may result in being charged usual and customary fees for all services (including those already provided) and my card being charged remaining months’ fees in a lump sum. Fees for dental services are due to the dentist as services are rendered. I agree to pay any and all costs in collecting all charges, including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs. If you cancel within the first 30 days after activation you will receive a full refund of membership fees. If the card on file is not active and the remaining balance is unable to be processed I understand that I will be sent to collections for the remaining balance of the membership and what is left on my account for all treatment rendered, which will poorly reflect on my credit score. I understand that if the card on file becomes deactivated and I do not inform Twin Aspen Dental Center by the next debit date, I will be notified by Twin Aspen Dental Center and given 10 business days to place a new card on file. If I neglect to place a new card on file, my membership will be null and void.
What Limitations and Exclusions Exist?
- Any service in which you are referred out for is not covered under the plan.
- Invisalign and sleep apnea appliances are not covered under the plan.
- Any goods bought at the office such as brushes and mouth rinse are not included.
- Any services covered under Workers’ compensation or Employer’s liability laws.
- Services that, in the opinion of the dentist, are neither not necessary or not recommended.
- If a patient becomes covered by a traditional dental plan, this plan becomes null and void with no refund of fees.
- Services that, in the opinion of the attending dentist, are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s dental health.
Dispensing of drugs not normally supplied in a dental office.
- Hospital benefits for any dental procedure.
- Loss or theft of dentures or bridgework.
- Services that are provided without cost to the member by any municipality, county or other political subdivision.
- Services that cannot be performed because of the general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient.
- General anesthesia including any IV sedation.
- Demonstrated non-compliance with recommended course of treatment may result in cancellation.
- This plan does not apply for those with insurance or those with Medicare endorsed drug cards.
- Any special the office is currently running such as invisalign, night guards, and the implant special, will not be eligible for the discount.
This discount program is NOT a health insurance policy and does not make payments to dental service providers. This plan is NOT a pre-paid dental care plan under Colorado statues. Members are obligated to pay for all dental services, but may receive discounts on dental services from participating providers and the discount range will vary depending on provider type and dental services received. The program does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under any law and is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. Payments made are not associated in any way with premiums. If you cancel within the first 30 days after activation you will receive a full refund of membership fees.
This contract is not protected by any state guaranty fund. The program and program
administrator is not liable for providing or guaranteeing health services or for the quality of health services rendered.
Twin Aspen Dental Center’s Most Common Procedures Followed by the Price with the Dental Prevention Plan
- Periodic Oral Evaluation – $85/$63.75
- Limited oral Evaluation – $117/$87.75
- Comprehensive Oral Evaluation – $151/$113.25
- Intraoral Periapical Images – $42/$31.50
- Intraoral Periapical (each add’l) – $34/$25.50
- Bitewing Four Image – $91/$68.25
- Panoramic Image – $169/$126.75
- Prophylaxis-Adult – $138/$103.50
- Fluoride – $58/$43.50
- Resin One Surface Anterior – $247/$185.25
- Resin Two Surface Anterior – $285/$213.75
- Resin Compost One Surface Posterior – $255/$191.25
- Resin Compost Two Surface Posterior – $317/$245.25
- Crown Porcelain/Ceramic – $1,521/$1140.75
- Extract, Erupted – $215/$161.25