Don’t Forget to Use Your Dental Benefits Before the End of the Year
Is it your dental cleaning you need to catch up on or maybe restorative treatment you have been putting off? We are here to help you utilize your remaining insurance benefits along with FSA/HSA funds for this year. Beat the end of the year rush and get in early! Call our office to schedule an appointment. We are happy to assist you with your dental benefits and answer any questions you may have regarding your dental treatment. We can help clarify what benefits are available along with an estimate of out-of-pocket expenses you may incur. We know this is an expensive time of the year. We offer payment options to make your treatment affordable. As always, we are so very grateful for your continued support and trust in our practice.
Dr. Richter, Dr. Snyder, and Team
Twin Aspen Dental Center Accepts Most Dental Insurance Plans
Twin Aspen Dental Center is focused on offering comprehensive family dental care in Parker and surrounding areas. From semi-annual cleanings and check-ups to same-day crowns, dental implants, dentures, and Invisalign® clear aligners, we’re able to address all your family’s dental needs under one roof. For your convenience, we accept most dental insurance plans with direct billing available. Patients without dental insurance will be required to pay at the time of service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards and offer the option of third-party financing through Lending Point and CareCredit for those who qualify.
We Participate in Numerous Dental Insurance Plans
Twin Aspen Dental Center participates in numerous dental insurance plans, including the following:
- Aetna PPO
- Cigna PPO
- Connection Dental
- Delta Premier
- Delta TRICARE
- GEHA (Government Employees Health Association, Inc.)
- Mutual of Omaha
- UnitedHealthcare DPPO
What You Should Know About Dental Insurance Billing
Our front desk team at Twin Aspen Dental Center can help with any insurance-related questions you may have. Here are a few things you should keep in mind about dental insurance and billing:
- It’s your responsibility to know and understand your dental insurance plan. While we’ll help pre-authorize needed treatment and with billing services to your insurance, any questions regarding specific coverage should be directed to your insurance company or employer. We are always available to help you understand the benefits which are available to you.
- Please provide us with insurance information when scheduling your initial appointment so that we are best equipped to assist you. Don’t forget to let us know if you have any changes to your insurance.
- Based on the insurance info you provide, we’ll give you an estimate of costs associated with your recommended treatment. Please know this is only an estimate and may change at any time without notice.
- For any extensive dental treatments, we’ll send in a pre-authorization to your insurance company, which helps determine the estimated out-of-pocket costs to you.
- After your visit with our dentist, we’ll submit a claim to your insurance provider on your behalf. Most insurance companies take at least 3-6 weeks to respond.
- After your insurance company responds to this claim, we’ll send you an itemized statement detailing any remaining balance you owe. For any pre-approved dental treatments, payment is required on the date of service.
Contact Us with Any Insurance-Related Questions & Concerns
At Twin Aspen Dental Center, our goal is to help you maximize your dental insurance benefits when visiting our practice in Parker. We’ll do our absolute best to give you accurate estimates and benefits breakdowns before treatments as part of our personalized and straightforward approach.
However, it’s also imperative for you, as the patient, to understand your dental insurance policy and coverage. Should you ever have any insurance-related questions or concerns, we encourage you to reach out to us, and we’ll do our best to answer them. You may also wish to contact your insurance company. Our office is open Monday through Friday, and we pride ourselves upon offering exceptional family dental care at prices that families can afford.